Pages

Who's Following

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you didn't know about me.







  1. I'm short
  2. I do karate
  3. I'm a purple belt in Karate
  4. I've been to Washington D.C. three times
  5. I've never been out of the country
  6. I want to go to Japan
  7. My sister is in Germany
  8. I know what 'Deutschland' is
  9. I go to High Tech High Media Arts
  10. My Mom works in a library
  11. My Dad works in the San Ysidro School District
  12. I like legos
  13. I like computers
  14. Mac sucks
  15. Windows is the sweetest thing ever
  16. I have a cat
  17. Her name is violet
  18. I have had up to three cats at one time
  19. i have had eight cats in my life
  20. I am a cat person
  21. I was in neonatal
  22. I wasn't expected to live very long
  23. My dad was only expected to live until ten
  24. He's lived past ten and is still living
  25. I play violin
  26. I took two years of piano
  27. i like HTHMA so far
  28. my teachers are AWESOME!!!
  29. I have cool friends
  30. I just finished an assignment! YAY!

4 comments: